Safety Car
Gp de Gran Bretaña 2014 - Versión para impresión

+- Safety Car (https://safety-car.es)
+-- Foro: Formula 1 (https://safety-car.es/forum-1.html)
+--- Foro: Foro de Noticias (https://safety-car.es/forum-16.html)
+---- Foro: Los Previos y Directos (https://safety-car.es/forum-18.html)
+---- Tema: Gp de Gran Bretaña 2014 (/thread-5526.html)

RE: Gp de Gran Bretaña 2014 - Josemurcia7 - 09-07-2014

[Imagen: BsGz0SOCEAEMaSC.jpg]

http://www.formel1.de/news/news/2014-07-09/ferrari-greift-durch-marmorini-ist-raus

Al parecer Marmorini ha sido despedido esta mañana, le sustituirá un tal Lorenzo Sassi. Es Doctor en "Philosophy (PhD), Fluodinamica dei motori" e ingeniero mecánico. Antes de estar en Ferrari (entró en 2006), estuvo en General Electrics y FIAT breves períodos de tiempo (suman 3 años entre los dos períodos).

Terminó sus estudios en 1995, por lo que es sensiblemente más joven que Marmorini...savia nueva.

De confirmarse...aleluya, a por la PU macho.

RE: Gp de Gran Bretaña 2014 - JACINT - 09-07-2014

Aleluya!

Hyyyp Hyyyp Hurra

RE: Gp de Gran Bretaña 2014 - payoloco - 09-07-2014

(09-07-2014, 15:10)Josemurcia7 escribió: http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2014/07/09/2014-british-grand-prix-team-radio-transcript/

T R E M E N D O.

Todas las radios de los equipos traducidas al inglés de la carrera del domingo... ¡Está guapísimo! Patético Horner diciéndole a VET que su adelantamiento a Alonso era el mejor movimiento de la carrera...

jejeje, muy entretenido la verdad.

Pego algunos de interés:
[vuelta - From - To - (Info)Mensaje]

10 Andrea Stella Fernando Alonso Warning – on corner 18 [Club], we have to stay on the track on corner 18.
11 Simon Rennie (Daniel Ricciardo Ricciardo passed Hulkenberg on lap nine.
OK mate, nice job. Let’s get after Alonso.
11 Craig Gardiner Esteban Gutierrez Gutierrez has collided with Maldonado at Vale
Is the car OK, Esteban?
11 Esteban Gutierrez Craig Gardiner Not, it is not OK!

14 Brad Joyce Nico Hulkenberg At the next stop, what are you thinking on front wing?
14 Nico Hulkenberg Brad Joyce I have no idea. Because we have got two big issues. I don’t know.
14 Brad Joyce Nico Hulkenberg Copy that. We’re fighting the wind, I think. It’s the wind.
14 Nico Hulkenberg Brad Joyce Well maybe I should take more flaps, because the high-speed understeer is absolutely killing us. I can handle the stability with my torque and engine braking.
14 Brad Joyce Nico Hulkenberg Copy that Nico. Watch the track limits in turn nine [Copse]. Track limits, turn nine.

17 Jonathan Eddollls Valtteri Bottas Having started 14th Bottas has just passed Button for third behind the two Mercedes.
Brilliant stuff, Valtteri.

20 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross The first sign of the problem which eventually caused Rosberg’s retirement.
Gearbox problem on the downshift.
20 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Copy, copy. Will advise.

23 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg So tyres were evenly worn front and rear. Front a little bit more – 50 percent remaining.
23 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg So, menu ten to one. Change to gearbox settings should be transparent. Menu ten to one.
24 Lewis Hamilton Peter Bonnington Tyres are starting to drop off.
24 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK copy that message, Lewis. One more lap. One more lap.

26 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton While Rosberg put on mediums again at his first pit stop, Hamilton switched to the hards. Although hewas warned they would take a while to warm up his first full lap out of the pits turned out to be the fastest of the race.
OK Lewis, this tyre has a warm-up slope on the outlap, so we suggest diff entry five for this tyre. Diff entry five.
26 Lewis Hamilton Peter Bonnington Don’t worry about the pit stops, guys. But let’s get a good one next one, OK?

30 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross Rosberg’s gearbox fails into Village, allowing Hamilton through into the lead
Problem on the upshift at turn eight [Woodcote].
30 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Copy, understood. We’re looking at it.
30 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross Consider slowing me down just to get me to the finish line?
30 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Copy that, Nico. We will advise. No change at the moment on gearbox settings.
30 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross Cause I could stop shifting so much, if you need to.
30 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross OK, really having big problems with the gearbox so please advise. Staying in fifth gear at the moment. I lost it again on downshifting.
30 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Some of these messages may not be in chronological order as they were edited differntly on different channels.
So Nico menu ten to eight and leave it in eight.
30 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Stay in sixth, Nico. Stay in sixth.
30 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross Yeah, I don’t have drive at the moment.
30 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg If you don’t have drive, try shifting Nico.
31 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK Lewis, Nico is reporting a gearbox issue. He has a shift problem. So don’t take any risks.
31 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK Lewis, so Nico is trying to get this car home. So take no risks. Just caution with the traffic.
31 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK Lewis, so gap to the car in third place in 24 seconds.
31 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross OK, I’m trying everything. Anything else I can do?
31 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg OK, not at the moment. We’re still looking.
31 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Driver default 01. Try driver default 01.
31 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross OK, anything else?
31 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Stand by. So we’ve got about thirty seconds before we need to turn off, Nico…
31 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Twenty seconds before we need to turn off…
31 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg OK, so stop stop. Turn off. Stop, stop. Turn off, Nico. Going to save the engine.

31 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK Lewis just look after the car as much as you can. Yellow, yellow, Maggotts/Becketts. I’m afraid Nico’s had to stop.

37 Simon Rennie Daniel Ricciardo While Vettel pitted on lap 10 and had to make another pit stop to get to the end, Ricciardo’s first pit stop was on lap 15 and he felt able to make his tyres last until the flag.
Daniel, do you think you can do 15 more laps? Do you think you can do 15 more laps on this set?
37 Daniel Ricciardo Simon Rennie Yes.

37 Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin Vettel came out of the pits ahead of Alonso on lap 34 but was passed by the driver, who defended vigorously when Vettel attacked him back.
He can’t do that! I would’ve crashed into him!
37 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel Understood. You’ve got plenty of laps. Let’s do it again.
38 Fernando Alonso Andrea Stella Alonso complains in Eng-talian.
Track limits a tutti, eh? [Track limits for all, eh?]

39 Fernando Alonso Andrea Stella Track limits [unclear]!
39 Andrea Stella Fernando Alonso Understood. Track limits for everyone and the car behind [Vettel] included.

41 Lewis Hamilton Peter Bonnington These tyres are pretty good. There’s a lot of life left in them.
41 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK, copy that Lewis.
41 Valtteri Bottas Jonathan Eddollls Are you happy with the tyre energies? For me it feels OK.
41 Jonathan Eddollls Valtteri Bottas For sure. Don’t push any harder than this. We’re in a safe position.

42 Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin …and another one. So track limits, Alonso. Went wide again.
42 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel Understood. You need to use the charge. Either charge ten or use overtake. One or the other.
43 Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin Appears to be in reference to the pair going side-by-side into Copse on lap 42.
He didn’t leave a space! I could’ve easily given him a puncture!
43 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel Understood. Stay patient. You’re clearly quicker.

44 Andrea Stella Fernando Alonso And we are reporting track limits to the race direction.
44 Simon Rennie Daniel Ricciardo OK Daniel, pace management is good at the moment. You’re doing a good job at the moment. Button will not catch you.

45 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel And another one.
45 Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin Understood
46 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel And another one…

48 Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin Vettel finally passed Alonso after another close encounter between the pair at Brooklands, which appears to be what he is referring to here.
He did the same thing again! He can’t do that! If I don’t move out of the way, he’s launching me off the track!
48 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel Good job. OK Sebastian, five laps to go. Button ahead, 39.0.
49 Fernando Alonso Andrea Stella While Vettel was complaining about Alonso, Alonso was complaining about Vettel.
He takes the DRS thanks to the track limits at the last corner! He take the DRS out of turn five [Aintree] and out of turn nine [Copse]! Either way! What more I need to do?
49 Andrea Stella Fernando Alonso That is clear. That is clear.
49 Fernando Alonso Andrea Stella Yes and he got the position immediately! Immediately! If not five seconds at the end of the race… [edited]
49 Fernando Alonso Andrea Stella Some of these messages may not be in chronological order as they were edited differntly on different channels.
I need to get back the position immeditately.

VL Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton You can’t touch this, Lewis! Home grand prix win! Beautiful work. Lap it up boy!
VL Lewis Hamilton Peter Bonnington England! What a great feeling guys! I couldn’t be happier. I’m sorry about yesterday but fantastic job today, this weekend, as always.
VL Paddy Lowe Lewis Hamilton Great drive Lewis! Fantastic drive, really controlled. Well done!
VL Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton Hamilton celebrated with doughnuts on his return to the pits.
OK Lewis, let’s look after this motor. We need it again.
VL Jonathan Eddollls Valtteri Bottas Wow! We said this morning, Valterri, that was going to be fun, but I don’t know where you pulled that one from. That was absolutely unbelieveable! Great recovery by the whole team after difficult weekend, especially yesterday. But absolutely unbelievable drive. Well done!
VL Valtteri Bottas Jonathan Eddollls Yes! [Laughs] Thank you. Thank you guys. Every single one. At the factory, at Mercedes, in the race team. Thank you, thank you, thank you. We’re on the right way.
VL Daniel Ricciardo Simon Rennie Come on! Woo!
VL Simon Rennie Daniel Ricciardo Nice job. I could tell you wanted to one stop all weekend, mate!
VL Daniel Ricciardo Simon Rennie Nice. Last lap couldn’t have come sooner!
VL Simon Rennie Daniel Ricciardo He made us sweat a little bit, last lap!

VL Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel Alright, good job Sebastian. Sorry mate. We picked the wrong one there. You’re P5. We decided to keep Daniel out. So Daniel did one stop. He’s P3.
VL Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin Yep. I saw that. Did what we could from where we were. But.. yeah. Decided for the wrong one then.
VL Christian Horner Sebastian Vettel Your move on Fernando… I tell you what… big set of balls to go wheel-to-wheel with him through Woodcote. So, I mean, that was move of the race there. Move of the race.

Me quedo con lo de "Track limits a tutti eh?" jajaja, que grande Fernando, mientras Vettel lloraba él bromeaba.

Gracias Jose! Muy bueno!

(09-07-2014, 16:18)payoloco escribió:
(09-07-2014, 15:10)Josemurcia7 escribió: http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2014/07/09/2014-british-grand-prix-team-radio-transcript/

T R E M E N D O.

Todas las radios de los equipos traducidas al inglés de la carrera del domingo... ¡Está guapísimo! Patético Horner diciéndole a VET que su adelantamiento a Alonso era el mejor movimiento de la carrera...

jejeje, muy entretenido la verdad.

Pego algunos de interés:
[vuelta - From - To - (Info)Mensaje]

10 Andrea Stella Fernando Alonso Warning – on corner 18 [Club], we have to stay on the track on corner 18.
11 Simon Rennie (Daniel Ricciardo Ricciardo passed Hulkenberg on lap nine.
OK mate, nice job. Let’s get after Alonso.
11 Craig Gardiner Esteban Gutierrez Gutierrez has collided with Maldonado at Vale
Is the car OK, Esteban?
11 Esteban Gutierrez Craig Gardiner Not, it is not OK!

14 Brad Joyce Nico Hulkenberg At the next stop, what are you thinking on front wing?
14 Nico Hulkenberg Brad Joyce I have no idea. Because we have got two big issues. I don’t know.
14 Brad Joyce Nico Hulkenberg Copy that. We’re fighting the wind, I think. It’s the wind.
14 Nico Hulkenberg Brad Joyce Well maybe I should take more flaps, because the high-speed understeer is absolutely killing us. I can handle the stability with my torque and engine braking.
14 Brad Joyce Nico Hulkenberg Copy that Nico. Watch the track limits in turn nine [Copse]. Track limits, turn nine.

17 Jonathan Eddollls Valtteri Bottas Having started 14th Bottas has just passed Button for third behind the two Mercedes.
Brilliant stuff, Valtteri.

20 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross The first sign of the problem which eventually caused Rosberg’s retirement.
Gearbox problem on the downshift.
20 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Copy, copy. Will advise.

23 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg So tyres were evenly worn front and rear. Front a little bit more – 50 percent remaining.
23 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg So, menu ten to one. Change to gearbox settings should be transparent. Menu ten to one.
24 Lewis Hamilton Peter Bonnington Tyres are starting to drop off.
24 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK copy that message, Lewis. One more lap. One more lap.

26 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton While Rosberg put on mediums again at his first pit stop, Hamilton switched to the hards. Although hewas warned they would take a while to warm up his first full lap out of the pits turned out to be the fastest of the race.
OK Lewis, this tyre has a warm-up slope on the outlap, so we suggest diff entry five for this tyre. Diff entry five.
26 Lewis Hamilton Peter Bonnington Don’t worry about the pit stops, guys. But let’s get a good one next one, OK?

30 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross Rosberg’s gearbox fails into Village, allowing Hamilton through into the lead
Problem on the upshift at turn eight [Woodcote].
30 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Copy, understood. We’re looking at it.
30 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross Consider slowing me down just to get me to the finish line?
30 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Copy that, Nico. We will advise. No change at the moment on gearbox settings.
30 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross Cause I could stop shifting so much, if you need to.
30 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross OK, really having big problems with the gearbox so please advise. Staying in fifth gear at the moment. I lost it again on downshifting.
30 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Some of these messages may not be in chronological order as they were edited differntly on different channels.
So Nico menu ten to eight and leave it in eight.
30 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Stay in sixth, Nico. Stay in sixth.
30 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross Yeah, I don’t have drive at the moment.
30 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg If you don’t have drive, try shifting Nico.
31 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK Lewis, Nico is reporting a gearbox issue. He has a shift problem. So don’t take any risks.
31 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK Lewis, so Nico is trying to get this car home. So take no risks. Just caution with the traffic.
31 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK Lewis, so gap to the car in third place in 24 seconds.
31 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross OK, I’m trying everything. Anything else I can do?
31 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg OK, not at the moment. We’re still looking.
31 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Driver default 01. Try driver default 01.
31 Nico Rosberg Tony Ross OK, anything else?
31 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Stand by. So we’ve got about thirty seconds before we need to turn off, Nico…
31 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg Twenty seconds before we need to turn off…
31 Tony Ross Nico Rosberg OK, so stop stop. Turn off. Stop, stop. Turn off, Nico. Going to save the engine.

31 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK Lewis just look after the car as much as you can. Yellow, yellow, Maggotts/Becketts. I’m afraid Nico’s had to stop.

37 Simon Rennie Daniel Ricciardo While Vettel pitted on lap 10 and had to make another pit stop to get to the end, Ricciardo’s first pit stop was on lap 15 and he felt able to make his tyres last until the flag.
Daniel, do you think you can do 15 more laps? Do you think you can do 15 more laps on this set?
37 Daniel Ricciardo Simon Rennie Yes.

37 Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin Vettel came out of the pits ahead of Alonso on lap 34 but was passed by the driver, who defended vigorously when Vettel attacked him back.
He can’t do that! I would’ve crashed into him!
37 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel Understood. You’ve got plenty of laps. Let’s do it again.
38 Fernando Alonso Andrea Stella Alonso complains in Eng-talian.
Track limits a tutti, eh? [Track limits for all, eh?]

39 Fernando Alonso Andrea Stella Track limits [unclear]!
39 Andrea Stella Fernando Alonso Understood. Track limits for everyone and the car behind [Vettel] included.

41 Lewis Hamilton Peter Bonnington These tyres are pretty good. There’s a lot of life left in them.
41 Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton OK, copy that Lewis.
41 Valtteri Bottas Jonathan Eddollls Are you happy with the tyre energies? For me it feels OK.
41 Jonathan Eddollls Valtteri Bottas For sure. Don’t push any harder than this. We’re in a safe position.

42 Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin …and another one. So track limits, Alonso. Went wide again.
42 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel Understood. You need to use the charge. Either charge ten or use overtake. One or the other.
43 Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin Appears to be in reference to the pair going side-by-side into Copse on lap 42.
He didn’t leave a space! I could’ve easily given him a puncture!
43 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel Understood. Stay patient. You’re clearly quicker.

44 Andrea Stella Fernando Alonso And we are reporting track limits to the race direction.
44 Simon Rennie Daniel Ricciardo OK Daniel, pace management is good at the moment. You’re doing a good job at the moment. Button will not catch you.

45 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel And another one.
45 Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin Understood
46 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel And another one…

48 Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin Vettel finally passed Alonso after another close encounter between the pair at Brooklands, which appears to be what he is referring to here.
He did the same thing again! He can’t do that! If I don’t move out of the way, he’s launching me off the track!
48 Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel Good job. OK Sebastian, five laps to go. Button ahead, 39.0.
49 Fernando Alonso Andrea Stella While Vettel was complaining about Alonso, Alonso was complaining about Vettel.
He takes the DRS thanks to the track limits at the last corner! He take the DRS out of turn five [Aintree] and out of turn nine [Copse]! Either way! What more I need to do?
49 Andrea Stella Fernando Alonso That is clear. That is clear.
49 Fernando Alonso Andrea Stella Yes and he got the position immediately! Immediately! If not five seconds at the end of the race… [edited]
49 Fernando Alonso Andrea Stella Some of these messages may not be in chronological order as they were edited differntly on different channels.
I need to get back the position immeditately.

VL Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton You can’t touch this, Lewis! Home grand prix win! Beautiful work. Lap it up boy!
VL Lewis Hamilton Peter Bonnington England! What a great feeling guys! I couldn’t be happier. I’m sorry about yesterday but fantastic job today, this weekend, as always.
VL Paddy Lowe Lewis Hamilton Great drive Lewis! Fantastic drive, really controlled. Well done!
VL Peter Bonnington Lewis Hamilton Hamilton celebrated with doughnuts on his return to the pits.
OK Lewis, let’s look after this motor. We need it again.
VL Jonathan Eddollls Valtteri Bottas Wow! We said this morning, Valterri, that was going to be fun, but I don’t know where you pulled that one from. That was absolutely unbelieveable! Great recovery by the whole team after difficult weekend, especially yesterday. But absolutely unbelievable drive. Well done!
VL Valtteri Bottas Jonathan Eddollls Yes! [Laughs] Thank you. Thank you guys. Every single one. At the factory, at Mercedes, in the race team. Thank you, thank you, thank you. We’re on the right way.
VL Daniel Ricciardo Simon Rennie Come on! Woo!
VL Simon Rennie Daniel Ricciardo Nice job. I could tell you wanted to one stop all weekend, mate!
VL Daniel Ricciardo Simon Rennie Nice. Last lap couldn’t have come sooner!
VL Simon Rennie Daniel Ricciardo He made us sweat a little bit, last lap!

VL Guillaume Rocquelin Sebastian Vettel Alright, good job Sebastian. Sorry mate. We picked the wrong one there. You’re P5. We decided to keep Daniel out. So Daniel did one stop. He’s P3.
VL Sebastian Vettel Guillaume Rocquelin Yep. I saw that. Did what we could from where we were. But.. yeah. Decided for the wrong one then.
VL Christian Horner Sebastian Vettel Your move on Fernando… I tell you what… big set of balls to go wheel-to-wheel with him through Woodcote. So, I mean, that was move of the race there. Move of the race.

Me quedo con lo de "Track limits a tutti eh?" jajaja, que grande Fernando, mientras Vettel lloraba él bromeaba.

Gracias Jose! Muy bueno!

Jajaja está guapísimo, de nada hombre, sabía que os iba a gustar Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Pero no nos desviemos del tema: MARMORINI HABRÍA SIDO DESPEDIDO ESTA MAÑANA, (3 POST ATRÁS).

RE: Gp de Gran Bretaña 2014 - payoloco - 09-07-2014

Anda no me había dado cuenta de ese post! (me perdí en el cambio tapatalk al pc)

Marmorini fuera.....o sea que todos los rumores sobre Mattiacci parecen ser verdad....ha llegado con la guadaña y dispuesto a usarla.

Lorenzo Sassi......a ver si te sacas un pepino de motor de debajo del brazo!!

Bianchi se pone 1º. Normal, lo de Marmorini motiva a cualquiera...

F1sMyDrug ‏@F1sMyDrug 51 s
Según @marca Ferrari ya tiene una primera versión de su unidad de potencia para 2015 rodando en el banco de pruebas.

Ojalá fuera otro medio el que lo dice... Jajaja

RE: Gp de Gran Bretaña 2014 - Cohle Rust - 09-07-2014

Yo ya no me creo nada.

42 minutos para el final del test, buena sesión de Bianchi hoy:

[Imagen: BsHH5UcCcAEMY9E.png]