Safety Car
GP ESPAÑA 2016 - Versión para impresión

+- Safety Car (https://safety-car.es)
+-- Foro: Formula 1 (https://safety-car.es/forum-1.html)
+--- Foro: Foro de Noticias (https://safety-car.es/forum-16.html)
+---- Foro: Los Previos y Directos (https://safety-car.es/forum-18.html)
+---- Tema: GP ESPAÑA 2016 (/thread-6116.html)

RE: GP ESPAÑA 2016 - payoloco - 13-05-2016

(13-05-2016, 09:00)German Sanchez escribió: A este GP yo le llamaría los exámenes de Prodromou. Vamos a ver de que madera estás hecho, figura. Apuesto por sobresaliente.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Muy acertado germán!

Mmm.... A ver tenemos alerón delantero, pero alerón trasero, y suelo nuevos.

Pues fijate me conformaba con que funcionara guay el alerón trasero, que estoy seguro que se ha hecho para intentar ayudar a la suspensión y poder calentar de una vez por todas los neumáticos!

Y bueno, un poquito más de carga delante tampoco me voy a quejar, y menos para este circuito!

GP ESPAÑA 2016 - Locoxfa - 13-05-2016

(13-05-2016, 10:00)Locoxfa escribió: Vamos a soñar:
Para este GP espero...
Gran paso de McL y fiasco de Verstappen

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Y a sainz mojandole la oreja a Kvyat y barbacoa roja

Son muchos deseos?
Soy malo?

RE: GP ESPAÑA 2016 - enrike hu fr - 13-05-2016

(13-05-2016, 10:00)Locoxfa escribió: Vamos a soñar:
Para este GP espero...
Gran paso de McL y fiasco de Verstappen

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

idem + fiasco Vettel y Kimi ,,,
y Sainz puntuando tambien ,,,
Alonso Podiummmm   Big Grin

[Imagen: CiUm4_MXAAAGm-C.jpg]

TecnicaFormula1.com
‏@RaulMolinaRecio
#F1 #SpanishGP Os dejo una imagen de las gomas que llevan ahora mismo los pilotos.

RE: GP ESPAÑA 2016 - ethernet - 13-05-2016

(13-05-2016, 09:51)FastFAD escribió:
(13-05-2016, 09:14)ethernet escribió:
(13-05-2016, 09:00)German Sanchez bu escribió: A este GP yo le llamaría los exámenes de Prodromou. Vamos a ver de que madera estás hecho, figura. Apuesto por sobresaliente.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nuevos conductos de frenos :

[Imagen: CiUT7PFVEAAWDcc.jpg]

Fernando habla de incluso P6 en calificación...... 
Los datos del túnel tienen que ser la hostia, porque está apuntando a calificar por encima de todos menos Mercedes, Ferrari y un Red Bull...... 
Me reafirmo en que va a ser la primera vez que estemos a menos de un segundo de la pole. 

Dónde ha dicho eso Fer? Ostras si es verdad eso que dices, es que le mola lo que ha visto.

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/15519630/fernando-alonso-expecting-upgraded-mclaren-make-q3

(13-05-2016, 08:29)Vicotrew escribió: Buenos días foracoooooooooooo!

Estaremos pendientes de las fotos que saquen hoy a las novedades que van a traer en McLaren Devil

Mientras tanto Fernando con su gente  Wacky
VIDEO --> https://snappytv-a.akamaihd.net/video/magnum/importasset/272309/clip/928000.mp4?token=1463122333_a6c2ea35f9e1509186c583891b9903aa

Periodista: Pregunta para Fernando y Lewis, ¿qué pensáis de la decisión de Red Bull de cambiar a sus pilotos?
Fernando: ¿Ellos cambiaron a sus pilotos?
(Risas) xDDDDDDDDDDDD
VIDEO --> https://snappytv-a.akamaihd.net/video/magnum/importasset/271428/clip/928000.mp4?token=1463123039_fdc0840dcb85778d1fd7c81827fbeff6

Da error el video....(el 2º)  Amazed Crying

[Imagen: CiUm_aJWgAEpkZH.jpg]

@Albrodpul
#TechF1 Mercedes estrena turning vanes aún más serrados, con las aletas unidas a los pequeños flaps de la base.

(13-05-2016, 09:37)Josemurcia7 escribió: Que sepamos una de las virtudes del MP4-31 era su estabilidad en frenada... ¿Qué objetivo tendrá un rediseño tan drástico?

Habrá que fijarse en los traseros también... Y la suspensión, a ver si hay sorpresa y presenta cambios.

Enviado desde mi One Plus Two

Es que si hay tantos cambios aero, podría perfectamente haber cambiado al ventilación de los frenos para cambiar el comportamiento de las tuercas sopladoras.

O bien aumentar refrigeración, ambas cosas podrían ser, me inclino mas por lo primero.

De hecho, alerón delantero  y tuercas sopladoras, trabajan conjuntamente para disminuir el drag que generan las ruedas delanteras.

Fernando Alonso Q&A: Spain a chance for McLaren to shine

Fernando Alonso Spain McLaren; 12 May 2016;

After scoring his first points of the year last time out in Russia - and with several updates coming to his McLaren this weekend - local hero Fernando Alonso is in understandably upbeat mood ahead of his home race in Barcelona. Here he talks about his prospects, his team’s imminent 50th anniversary, the goings-on at Red Bull, and helping develop the next generation of F1 driver…

Q: Fernando, you look very happy. Is it the first points in Sochi, or simply that this is your home Grand Prix?
Fernando Alonso: Ha, both. It is my home race, my family and friends are here, and yes I want to have a good result - and Sochi gives hope. A home race is always something special, so you want to deliver, of course.

Q: It seems that Honda are now closer to the top teams - but how close can you get? And how soon?
FA: Soon! We are getting better and stronger, but are still missing a bit of power. My guess - and hope - is that at tracks like Barcelona and Monaco where power is not so essential, we have a chance to deliver an extra good performance. So the next two races are really important for us - and that finally Q3 is coming our way, for the first time with this project. Yes, we’ve been pretty close at times, so I hope that here and in Monaco it will happen. And from now on points should be our normal target - not the surprise. Out of the points should now be the surprise. (laughs)

[Imagen: 1463081552735.jpg]
Cita:From now on points should be our normal target - not the surprise. Fernando Alonso

Q: There are some updates on the car here - can you say what they are?
FA: All aerodynamics - on the front and rear wing and on the floor. We need to test all of them to see what will be implemented. Hopefully we will see a good surprise tomorrow and on Saturday morning.

Q: McLaren’s 50th anniversary is coming up soon, with big celebrations planned. Can you say what is so special about the team, and why you have been drawn to them - twice?
FA: Let’s have a look at the last time. I joined that McLaren-Honda project because there was a romantic side attached to it: when I started my go-kart career it was with a replica of Senna’s McLaren-Honda car. Back then I had the dream of becoming a Formula One driver one day, so when it was announced that this iconic partnership would come together again it was the perfect opportunity for me to join. McLaren is a leader in technology and one of the best teams in the world - and we drivers want to drive for the best!

Q: When you left McLaren in 2009, did you ever imagine coming back?
FA: Back then probably not. But McLaren-Honda - that’s a different thing.

Q: Going back to your beginnings in karts: is that the reason you’ve founded a karting academy?
FA: Yes. We had 25 kids last year when we started and now we have 130. That is amazing. And the most surprising thing: we have only three Spanish kids and 127 from all over the world. That shows that the passion for Formula One is still strong in many youngsters around the world. There is a saying in Spain - give what you would have wanted at the start of your career to others if you can. I would have wanted such an academy - to learn from someone and have the right facilities. Now I am giving that opportunity to some kids - and I really enjoy it.

Q: You have been around F1 racing a long time and seen all kinds of things. What do you make of the Verstappen/Kvyat situation?

FA: It is impossible from the outside to make any judgement. These things happen. Red Bull - you might like it or not - have done many good things for the sport and have discovered many young talents and given them a chance. What happened now is a decision among their teams and I can only hope that they give both Daniil (Kvyat) and Max (Verstappen) enough time to grow, as both belong in F1. They are both super talented drivers.

Q: You were part of the FIA press conference today where three Red Bull drivers were sitting in front of you, so you had a special view of how harsh F1 racing can be…
FA: Well, it indeed is not a situation that you enjoy, but that’s the way it is. Tomorrow we are all back in the car again and should enjoy driving and not talking over spilled milk.

Fuente: http://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/latest/interviews/2016/5/fernando-alonso-q-a--spain-a-chance-for-mclaren-to-shine.html

Kyavt acaba de trazar en el baquet las zonas donde le molesta ,,su gabarri no es el mismi ,,a mi me suena que le van a hacer la vida imposible y que el Ruso terminarà con un fusible quemado ,,