Safety Car
HILO OFICIAL TEMPORADA F1 2018 (Tema Cerrado) - Versión para impresión

+- Safety Car (https://safety-car.es)
+-- Foro: Formula 1 (https://safety-car.es/forum-1.html)
+--- Foro: Foro de Noticias (https://safety-car.es/forum-16.html)
+--- Tema: HILO OFICIAL TEMPORADA F1 2018 (Tema Cerrado) (/thread-6313.html)

RE: HILO OFICIAL TEMPORADA F1 2018 - German Sanchez - 04-07-2018

https://www.mclaren.com/formula1/inside-the-mtc/mclaren-racing-announces-changes-leadership-structure/

McLaren Racing announces changes to leadership structure

Restructure of racing operations begin process of change

McLaren Racing today announced a leadership restructure of its racing operations, with immediate effect.

McLaren Racing Chief Executive Zak Brown yesterday accepted Eric Boullier’s resignation from his position as Racing Director. He also announced a simplified technical leadership team.

Simon Roberts, COO of McLaren Racing, will oversee production, engineering and logistics. Andrea Stella is appointed Performance Director, responsible for trackside operations. Gil de Ferran takes up the new role of Sporting Director, to maximise the effectiveness of the team’s racing package.

These changes are the beginning of a comprehensive programme of positive changes to the technical leadership of McLaren’s racing organisation. The team will invest to retain and attract the best talent, internally and externally, to return McLaren Racing to the front of the grid.
Zak Brown, CEO, McLaren Racing, said:

“The performance of the MCL33 in 2018 has not met the expectations of anyone at McLaren, especially our loyal fans. This is not the fault of the hundreds of committed and hard-working men and women at McLaren.

“The causes are systemic and structural, which require major change from within. With today’s announcement, we start to address those issues head on and take the first step on our road to recovery.

“I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the entire team to thank Eric for his service and contribution to McLaren and wish him well in his future endeavours.”
Eric Boullier said:

“I am very proud to have worked with such a brilliant team over the past four years, but I recognise now is the right time for me to step down. I want to wish everyone at McLaren the best for the remainder of the season and for the future.”

RE: HILO OFICIAL TEMPORADA F1 2018 - NachoBcn - 04-07-2018

(04-07-2018, 11:22)German Sanchez escribió: BOMBAZO

wow. Boullier ha dimitido.
Gil De Ferran sustituye y Stella promociona.

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12522/1...g-director

Esperada noticia.

La verdad es que me da un poco igual lo que pase en mclaren. Hace tiempo que estoy fuera.

Lo siento por los fans de la marca.

Espero que fer encuentre otro sitio, o un entretenimiento mientras esta se recupera.

Sería raro una recuperacion en menos de 2 o 3 años. Pero bueno... soñando... en 1 o 2 años podrian volver a ser competitivos. Eso si, se ponen ya... y sin remilgos a cambiar cosas.

(04-07-2018, 11:28)German Sanchez escribió: https://www.mclaren.com/formula1/inside-the-mtc/mclaren-racing-announces-changes-leadership-structure/

McLaren Racing today announced a leadership restructure of its racing operations, with immediate effect.

McLaren Racing Chief Executive Zak Brown yesterday accepted Eric Boullier’s resignation from his position as Racing Director. He also announced a simplified technical leadership team.

Simon Roberts, COO of McLaren Racing, will oversee production, engineering and logistics. Andrea Stella is appointed Performance Director, responsible for trackside operations. Gil de Ferran takes up the new role of Sporting Director, to maximise the effectiveness of the team’s racing package.

These changes are the beginning of a comprehensive programme of positive changes to the technical leadership of McLaren’s racing organisation. The team will invest to retain and attract the best talent, internally and externally, to return McLaren Racing to the front of the grid.

“The performance of the MCL33 in 2018 has not met the expectations of anyone at McLaren, especially our loyal fans. This is not the fault of the hundreds of committed and hard-working men and women at McLaren.

“The causes are systemic and structural, which require major change from within. With today’s announcement, we start to address those issues head on and take the first step on our road to recovery.

“I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the entire team to thank Eric for his service and contribution to McLaren and wish him well in his future endeavours.”
Eric Boullier said:

“I am very proud to have worked with such a brilliant team over the past four years, but I recognise now is the right time for me to step down. I want to wish everyone at McLaren the best for the remainder of the season and for the future.”

La pagina ha desaparecido... seguro que está confirmada?

RE: HILO OFICIAL TEMPORADA F1 2018 - OUTLANDER F1 - 04-07-2018

Esta claro que dentro del equipo McLaren están cayendo palos para todo el equipo técnico, esta dimisión evidencia que el proyecto no estuvo bien realizado y supongo que han dejado a Boullier la salida digna vía dimisión antes de que fuera cesado, aparte supongo que también intentarán con esto que las críticas internas y externas se suavice un poco, o por lo menos que les den un poco más de margen

(04-07-2018, 11:45)OUTLANDER F1 escribió: Esta claro que dentro del equipo McLaren están cayendo palos para todo el equipo técnico,  esta dimisión evidencia que el proyecto no estuvo bien realizado y supongo que han dejado a Boullier la salida digna vía dimisión antes de que fuera cesado, aparte supongo que también intentarán con esto que las críticas internas y externas se suavice un poco, o por lo menos que les den un poco más de margen

Como vayan a suavizar cosas... no van a solucionar nada.

RE: HILO OFICIAL TEMPORADA F1 2018 - German Sanchez - 04-07-2018

(04-07-2018, 11:44)NachoBcn escribió:
(04-07-2018, 11:28)German Sanchez escribió: https://www.mclaren.com/formula1/inside-the-mtc/mclaren-racing-announces-changes-leadership-structure/

Eric Boullier said:

Yo la veo bien. Igual está saturada.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HILO OFICIAL TEMPORADA F1 2018 - payoloco - 04-07-2018

Bueno pues queda claro uno de los lados de la confrontación interna.

Los trabajadores de McLaren no aguantaban la falta de liderazgo de Boulier, y de ahí la guerra interna.

Le habrán cogido a Zak por las pelotas, y le habrán dicho que o le echa, o se ponen en huelga.

La dimisión no es más que la fórmula para que Boulier salga de la manera más honrosa posible.

Nuevo descalabro en McLaren.

Pero tampoco cambia nada. Que hay que salir huyendo de ese equipo como alma que lleva el diablo estaba claro desde principios de año. Salvo para los ciegos, claro.

(04-07-2018, 11:50)German Sanchez escribió:
(04-07-2018, 11:44)NachoBcn escribió:

Eric Boullier said:

Yo la veo bien. Igual está saturada.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Si si, ya responde.

RE: HILO OFICIAL TEMPORADA F1 2018 - enrike hu fr - 04-07-2018

(04-07-2018, 11:22)German Sanchez escribió: BOMBAZO

wow. Boullier ha dimitido.
Gil De Ferran sustituye y Stella promociona.

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12522/1...g-director

Sorry, we could not find the page you were looking for

Amazed Amazed Amazed Amazed Amazed Amazed Amazed Amazed Amazed Amazed Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Cool Cool Cool Cool Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

gorditos out'SSS  ????  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin