Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
GP de USA 2015

Responder
Que vuelva esa F1, la que para mí ellos representan...

...alguno seguro que se me olvida...

A la mayoría los ví, aunque sean un vago recuerdo de niño. A los que no me los ha explicado y enseñado mi padre, del que aprendí mucho de lo que sé sobre la F1 y la vida...

Fangio, Clark, Moss, Steward, Hill Sr., Hunt, Ickx, Villeneuve Sr., Arnoux, Senna, Prost, Mansell, Hill Jr., Hakkinen, Montoya, Coulthard, De La Rosa, Kubica y, por supuesto, Alonso.

Esos son mis referentes, con sus luces y sus sombras, en eso que llamábamos F1. Alguno se me olvida, como digo. Pero no Schumacher, al que respeto pero considero un piloto absolutamente marrullero y sobrevalorado. Ni a Barrichello, porque acabó plegando a los intereses de otros el gran talento que tenía... y a otros muchos por razones evidentes...

[Imagen: QBImcQ.jpg]

[Imagen: n0sFJT.jpg]

[Imagen: 8178iK.jpg]

[Imagen: Qe3TKg.jpg]

[Imagen: 1O6Isz.jpg]

[Imagen: XSeeYG.jpg]

[Imagen: IfQqkA.jpg]

[Imagen: ZX9dpw.jpg]

[Imagen: EsjRXA.jpg]

[Imagen: wtbbOC.jpg]

[Imagen: onihUC.jpg]

[Imagen: WmU7OD.jpg]

[Imagen: SRgZ5G.jpg]

[Imagen: URSjTT.jpg]

[Imagen: H6EneX.jpg]

[Imagen: Snsz2t.jpg]

[Imagen: UQl5dN.jpg]

[Imagen: 4vMRp8.jpg]

[Imagen: ZHueFd.jpg]

Que vuelva lo que nunca debió perderse...

Responder
Amen Capi no puedo estar más de acuerdo en todo!!!!
"Al final todo va a salir bien. Y sino ha salido bien es que todavia no es el final"

"Cuando un verdadero genio aparece en el mundo, lo reconoceréis por este signo: todos los necios se conjuran contra él" Jonathan Swift.
Responder
La ignorancia suele ser muy atrevida,

Honda F1 B-team can't be a 'distraction', says McLaren's Boullier

By Ben Anderson and Matt Beer

2 Sep 2015
inShare

McLaren racing director Eric Boullier says a second Honda-powered 'B team' would only be viable if it was not a "distraction" to the partnership's main Formula 1 squad.

An affiliated customer Honda team has been mooted as an option for both speeding up the Japanese firm's engine development by doubling its presence on track, and to create race seats for McLaren proteges Kevin Magnussen and Stoffel Vandoorne while world champions Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button occupy the primary drives.

Although F1's rules allowing increasing possibilities for partnerships between teams - such as 2016 newcomer Haas's alliance with Ferrari - Boullier was cool about the prospect of McLaren or Honda striking such a deal.

"I'm not sure we would like to pay the price of having a distraction within Honda or giving some focus to this," he told AUTOSPORT.

"We have to balance things. We'll see in time.

"We are thinking and we are talking and we are brainstorming."

He underlined McLaren would do its best to help Magnussen - who raced for the team in F1 last season - and runaway GP2 leader Vandoorne.

"It's a nice problem to have - but a tricky one," Boullier said of McLaren's driver surplus.

"We will do our best for them."

EXPERIENCED DRIVERS BEST FOR NOW

Boullier is certain McLaren's current line-up of very experienced drivers - with Button and Alonso having been in F1 since 2000 and '01 respectively - is its best option during Honda's development period.

"Both have the credibility, and that is very important," he said.

"When each of them says something, everybody is listening and everybody is trusting them to the point where they will try to fix it. That's a big change.

"If you have two junior drivers, you will be tempted to teach them what to do rather than listening to what they want.

"When you are in the situation where we are now, it's good that Honda and McLaren listen to drivers.

"They give the guidance from the past on where we need to go."

But he stopped short of confirming an unchanged line-up for 2016. Alonso has an ongoing deal while there is an option to retain Button too.

"We are happy today with both drivers," said Boullier.

"I can't comment more than this and I don't want to create a wrong or bad or untrue expectation.

"We are happy with the situation today."

http://m.autosport.com/news/report.php/i...istraction

Un saludo
Responder
(28-10-2015, 16:18)Vicotrew escribió: A ver, no os hagáis mas rollos mentales.

Andrew Benson afirma que McLaren puede vetar POR CONTRATO cualquier decisión de Honda de motorizar a otros equipos.

Así que en el caso de que Honda quiera suministrar motores a otras escuderías, tendría que primero negociar con McLaren. No hay más.

Andrew Benson puede decir misa, pero este no dice eso y este es el Enano del circo:

Bernie Ecclestone: Ron Dennis against Red Bull-Honda deal in F1

By Ian Parkes

24 Oct 2015
inShare

McLaren Group CEO Ron Dennis has put a block on Honda supplying engines to Red Bull, according to Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone.

In its bid to acquire a power unit supply from 2016 after opting to ditch long-term partner Renault at the end of this season, Red Bull has turned to Honda after so far being spurned by Mercedes and Ferrari.

It has previously been claimed McLaren has no veto over Honda supplying another team, but Ecclestone has revealed Dennis does not want the Japanese manufacturer to join forces with Red Bull.

In a media briefing in the Austin paddock on Saturday, Ecclestone said: "At the moment it would appear Honda are happy to give them [Red Bull] an engine, and Mr Dennis thinks they shouldn't.

"When Honda came in the FIA said to them if we let you into Formula 1 you've got to supply three teams.

"But they said 'As we're a brand new company, we don't think we can do that', so it was said to them to supply one team for the first year, two for the second and three for third.

"So Honda has an agreement with the FIA and myself that allowed them into F1 on the basis of supplying one team for the first year, etcetera.

"But they somehow made a commitment to Ron he had a veto, and he doesn't want Red Bull. He believes they may be competitors.

"Ron has said definitely not [to a supply], as far as he's concerned, but I don't know if his veto will stand up or not."

Asked as to how Dennis has a veto given the agreements with himself and the FIA, Ecclestone replied: "In fairness to Ron he probably didn't know.

"I'm not blaming anybody. I said I'd tell you the facts and they are the facts.

"Red Bull could run Honda [engines] if Honda agreed, but they won't agree to avoid having an argument with Ron."

Suggested to Ecclestone that leaving Renault and being powered by Honda was effectively akin to jumping out of the frying pan into the fire, the 84-year-old said: "At the moment, but we don't know what next year's Honda is going to be like."

http://m.autosport.com/news/report.php/i...honda-deal

Por lo que cuando habla el Enano, todos levantan las orejas.

Un saludo
Responder
(28-10-2015, 20:45)katana escribió: La ignorancia suele ser muy atrevida,

Honda F1 B-team can't be a 'distraction', says McLaren's Boullier

By Ben Anderson and Matt Beer

2 Sep 2015
inShare

McLaren racing director Eric Boullier says a second Honda-powered 'B team' would only be viable if it was not a "distraction" to the partnership's main Formula 1 squad.

An affiliated customer Honda team has been mooted as an option for both speeding up the Japanese firm's engine development by doubling its presence on track, and to create race seats for McLaren proteges Kevin Magnussen and Stoffel Vandoorne while world champions Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button occupy the primary drives.

Although F1's rules allowing increasing possibilities for partnerships between teams - such as 2016 newcomer Haas's alliance with Ferrari - Boullier was cool about the prospect of McLaren or Honda striking such a deal.

"I'm not sure we would like to pay the price of having a distraction within Honda or giving some focus to this," he told AUTOSPORT.

"We have to balance things. We'll see in time.

"We are thinking and we are talking and we are brainstorming."

He underlined McLaren would do its best to help Magnussen - who raced for the team in F1 last season - and runaway GP2 leader Vandoorne.

"It's a nice problem to have - but a tricky one," Boullier said of McLaren's driver surplus.

"We will do our best for them."

EXPERIENCED DRIVERS BEST FOR NOW

Boullier is certain McLaren's current line-up of very experienced drivers - with Button and Alonso having been in F1 since 2000 and '01 respectively - is its best option during Honda's development period.

"Both have the credibility, and that is very important," he said.

"When each of them says something, everybody is listening and everybody is trusting them to the point where they will try to fix it. That's a big change.

"If you have two junior drivers, you will be tempted to teach them what to do rather than listening to what they want.

"When you are in the situation where we are now, it's good that Honda and McLaren listen to drivers.

"They give the guidance from the past on where we need to go."

But he stopped short of confirming an unchanged line-up for 2016. Alonso has an ongoing deal while there is an option to retain Button too.

"We are happy today with both drivers," said Boullier.

"I can't comment more than this and I don't want to create a wrong or bad or untrue expectation.

"We are happy with the situation today."

http://m.autosport.com/news/report.php/i...istraction

Un saludo
¿Sabéis que haría yo si fuese McLaren-Honda? Como el caso es que Red Bull sólo quiere la PU para un año de transición, se la dejaría gratis y con garantías de material "A" todo el año, a cambio de una acuerdo total de colaboración tecnológica.

Se juntan los dos equipos con mejores instalaciones y métodos de la parrilla y te beneficias como equipo principal de ello para solventar tus problemas.

Enviado desde mi One Plus One
@jgarciaillanf1
Responder
Yo no haria eso, lo que haria seria dejar crear a Honda la escuderia b tipo Super-Aguri si fuese Ron Dennis, tanto rollo conque los japos no quieren avanzar y es Mclaren quien les pone palos en las ruedas.

De esa forma evitas motorizar a los contrarios y el año que viene queda blindado el suministro de motores por parte de Honda a terceros forzado por el Enano.

Un saludo
Responder
(28-10-2015, 19:38)DE-ZETA-TE escribió: Que vuelva esa F1, la que para mí ellos representan...

...alguno seguro que se me olvida...

A la mayoría los ví, aunque sean un vago recuerdo de niño. A los que no me los ha explicado y enseñado mi padre, del que aprendí mucho de lo que sé sobre la F1 y la vida...

Fangio, Clark, Moss, Steward, Hill Sr., Hunt, Ickx, Villeneuve Sr., Arnoux, Senna, Prost, Mansell, Hill Jr., Hakkinen, Montoya, Coulthard, De La Rosa, Kubica y, por supuesto, Alonso.

Esos son mis referentes, con sus luces y sus sombras, en eso que llamábamos F1. Alguno se me olvida, como digo. Pero no Schumacher, al que respeto pero considero un piloto absolutamente marrullero y sobrevalorado. Ni a Barrichello, porque acabó plegando a los intereses de otros el gran talento que tenía... y a otros muchos por razones evidentes...

[Imagen: QBImcQ.jpg]

[Imagen: n0sFJT.jpg]

[Imagen: 8178iK.jpg]

[Imagen: Qe3TKg.jpg]

[Imagen: 1O6Isz.jpg]

[Imagen: XSeeYG.jpg]

[Imagen: IfQqkA.jpg]

[Imagen: ZX9dpw.jpg]

[Imagen: EsjRXA.jpg]

[Imagen: wtbbOC.jpg]

[Imagen: onihUC.jpg]

[Imagen: WmU7OD.jpg]

[Imagen: SRgZ5G.jpg]

[Imagen: URSjTT.jpg]

[Imagen: H6EneX.jpg]

[Imagen: Snsz2t.jpg]

[Imagen: UQl5dN.jpg]

[Imagen: 4vMRp8.jpg]

[Imagen: ZHueFd.jpg]

Que vuelva lo que nunca debió perderse...

Plas, plas plas!
Love Love Love ....
Da gusto verlos a todos. Yo también conocí a algunos de ellos siendo una niña y escuchando a mi hermano y sus amigos entusiasmados. Y ahí me enganche a esta droga  Big Grin 
Por eso me entristece toda la porquería que la oscurece hasta dejarla casi irreconocible.
Los tiempos cambian y todo evoluciona. La pena es cuando esos cambios y progresos no trascurren por derroteros convenientes, por culpa de quien maneja el timón con alma de mercenario y maneras de tramposo.
Así que, entre tanta sombra, sólo una luz hace que siga en esto: Fernando  Alonso.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)