Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 5 Media
G.P. AUSTRALIA 2013. EL TORO QUEDÓ QUEMADO
"Q: Your team-mate Felipe Massa got the better start, how surprised were you to see him get off the line so quickly and how much of an effect did that have on the early part of your race?
FA: No, well, I had a much better start than Felipe and a much better start than Hamilton especially but they close each other in the middle and I have to lift off. If not, with a longer straight I think I could arrive second easily in the first corner but it was a little bit problem there and then Nico also was very aggressive on the first corner, so it was not easy start and obviously in the first race no-one wants to take an extra risk. But yeah, that was not a help in the first part of the race and then some traffic all through the race. First with Sebastian and Felipe and then with Sutil, Hamilton, Rosberg, Sutil again and two people, I think one Caterham and one Williams that, obviously it is a first race for them but it seems they were not very concentrated today."

(Cristobal Rosaleny - Car and Driver) A question for Fernando. Could you please describe the decision process about the second stop because it was the main point of your race and Felipe is not so happy with that. It was two or three laps later.

FA: There is always the flexibility to anticipate the stop, delay the stop. There are some kind of laps that you programme before the race to do the stops as you predict more or less with the simulations etc. But there is always a margin of three or four laps shorter or longer depending on how the race goes. How the race goes is the tyre degradation that you are facing through that particular race or the traffic you are facing through that race. In my case we felt we were a lot faster than the cars in front. We stopped in lap 20 or 21. We felt we had more pace for 18 or 19 laps so it was the right time to start. It was too early then maybe that compromised the full potential of the three stops. For that we could not maybe fight with Kimi because it was too early also for three stops, I think lap 21.
It was enough to jump three place though, Sebastian, Felipe and Sutil. So it was a very good decision at the time but what we didn’t know at the time was the pace of the Lotus. So they did a better job than us and maybe we did a better job than the others in the front.
¿Tres campeonatos?
El problema es que entonces querré conseguir otro, y otro y otro... La ambición es imparable, infinita.

Fernando Alonso
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: G.P. AUSTRALIA 2013. EL TORO QUEDÓ QUEMADO - por santana - 17-03-2013, 21:15
RE: G.P. AUSTRALIA 2013. EL TORO QUEDÓ QUEMADO - por santana - 17-03-2013, 21:18
RE: G.P. AUSTRALIA 2013. EL TORO QUEDÓ QUEMADO - por El abuelo - 18-03-2013, 02:11
RE: G.P. AUSTRALIA 2013. EL TORO QUEDÓ QUEMADO - por Rubenchu - 18-03-2013, 04:19
RE: G.P. AUSTRALIA 2013. EL TORO QUEDÓ QUEMADO - por santana - 18-03-2013, 16:11
RE: G.P. AUSTRALIA 2013. EL TORO QUEDÓ QUEMADO - por Wallabee - 19-03-2013, 12:23
RE: G.P. AUSTRALIA 2013. EL TORO QUEDÓ QUEMADO - por santana - 19-03-2013, 12:54
RE: G.P. AUSTRALIA 2013. EL TORO QUEDÓ QUEMADO - por Wallabee - 19-03-2013, 22:01

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)