Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 3 Media
Alonso: "Todavía tenemos que avanzar mucho más"
(28-07-2011, 13:57)regina escribió: algo off-topic..

pero..

Manyana es el 30 cumple de Fernando... una gran cifra

Los safeties somos sus fans mas incondicionales. En sus buenos y en su malos momentos hemos estado con el - siempre!!!

Se va a abrir algun hilo o tema especial por ello?
Se ha pensado en incluir algo en la cabeza/primera pagina de la web?

Me gustaria que aqui marcaramos la ocasion como se merece. Yo he pedido a la BBC que haga algun especial sobre su carrera y todo lo que ha conseguido (no se si me haran caso..)

Que os parece..? alguna idea?

Complicado lo veo. Y si por un casual se realizase , cuidado con lo que ponen en ese 'especial' si lo hiciesen que ya me extrañaría , porque con la mala sangre que le tiene este personaje , sobre todo él , a todo lo que tiene que ver con Fernando Alonso....

El ejemplo más reciente:

Eddie Jordan: Alonso should respect Massa

Fernando Alonso should offer more admiration to Ferrari team-mate Felipe Massa. Those are the feelings of Eddie Jordan, Formula 1 team owner turned pundit for BBC television. The Irishman speaks exclusively with GPUpdate.net.

The BBC's Eddie Jordan
Following Sunday’s German Grand Prix, in which McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton won from Alonso and the two Red Bulls, Alonso admitted that he requires his former team to beat Red Bull in order to aid his own championship aspirations. Jordan, however, is of the opinion that the Spaniard should look more towards his Brazilian team-mate.

“I thought it was kind of strange when we had Alonso talking about how he needed McLaren to come up and help him,” Jordan told GPUpdate.net on Monday. “He didn’t actually mention his team-mate which, odds up, would have been the first thing that he should have said.

“But what he didn’t need yesterday was Felipe’s pit crew messing up the pit-stop; that would have been a happy day for Ferrari and would have made a difference to the Constructors’ and to him mentally, to see Vettel finishing fifth.

“I wish Fernando would have been a little bit more gracious towards his team-mate and, instead of talking just about McLaren, he’s got to include his team-mate.”

Despite this, the 63-year-old – who watches races alongside BBC anchorman Jake Humphrey – is not surprised by the words of the former double title winner.

“Remember, every racing driving is hugely selfish - it’s typical of a top racing driver,” Jordan continued. “They think about themselves only and I think you would find it with a hugely talented athlete of any description. Having come across a couple of them myself, they can be gracious – and they are gracious – but overriding everything is ‘me’. It’s just the nature of the beast, don’t think anything bad of it. It’s facts of life.”

Eddie Jordan was talking to GPUpdate.net’s Gregory Haines during a PUMA Motorsport phone-in

Twitter: @GregoryHainesF1

#LoMejorEstaPorLlegar 
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Alonso: "Todavía tenemos que avanzar mucho más" - por Melife1 - 28-07-2011, 15:18

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)