Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 3 Media
Domenicali: "Veo el Ferrari de 2012 y me asombro"
(02-10-2011, 10:21)narnia escribió: Entre las cuentas pendientes de solucionar en Ferrari debe estar, en mi opinión echar a Smedley (junto con Massa, off course) pq no entiendo q despues de su bochornosa actuación "on air" del GP Alemania 2010 donde puso en una situación tremenda a la Scuderia, ahora se cubre de gloria en el GP Singapur:

(min. 1:10 aprox.)

Revealing Race Edits

Posted October 1st, 2011 . No Comments . Singapore 2011

Race edits after every race are like a “behind the scenes” video, anticipated by every passionate fan. We hope to hear some controversial, crucial radio chatter that’s not broadcast. In the past we’ve had Hamilton being told in Turkey Jenson wouldn’t overtake him, Vettel go “How the f#ck is Mark ahead” in Hungary 2010 and even Rob Smedley go “F#cks sake Felipe!” at Spa this year when he lost places to Alonso and Hamilton at the same corner.

Singapore’s race edit was one I was looking very eagerly looking forward to and have not been disappointed. Quotes include-

Rob Smedley: “Hold Hamilton up for as long as you can! Come on boy! Destroy his race!” – just before the collision with Lewis.

Lewis Hamilton: “I can’t believe it!” – after he broke his front wing.

Lewis Hamilton: “Of course I’ve got a drive through” – when entering the pits to serve the penalty.

Sergio Perez’s engineer: “Watch Michael behind, watch Michael behind” – just before Schumacher made contact, flew into the air and thankfully, landed safely, unhurt.

Rocky to Vettel: “Relax, catch your breath, have a drink, stretch only where you need to” – When Vettel was 30s ahead just before the safety car.

Jenson’s race engineer: “Let’s have Vettel! Let’s not make his life easy till the end” – after which Jenson put in some seriously fast lap times he described better than his qualifying laps trying to catch and pressure Vettel into a mistake.

Rock to Vettel: “Button has to go through the same pain, don’t worry” – When Vettel was blocked during the last laps by traffic racing for points positions.

LiteralF1

PD. Obviamente, no es lo mismo q Alemania 2010 ni tuvo consecuencias en carrera pero... ¿este tio se ha propuesto crear problemas a la Scuderia? ¿acaso sabe q se va? Huh

Esos vídeos quien los hace la FIA o Mc Laren
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Domenicali: "Veo el Ferrari de 2012 y me asombro" - por Rubenchu - 02-10-2011, 22:08

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)