Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Alonso y Ferrari, un binomio destinado al triunfo
http://www.planetf1.com/driver/18227/869...o-the-most

Lewis Hamilton has once again expressed his admiration for Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso.

Although Sebastian Vettel is currently the most successful driver on the Formula One grid having won the last three World Championships, Hamilton rates Alonso above everyone else.

The duo were team-mates during Hamilton's rookie season at McLaren in 2007, but they endured a frosty relationship and the Spaniard left the Woking squad after just one season.

However, things have changed in recent years and Hamilton feels Alonso is the best in the business.

"It's funny, but the driver I admire most is Fernando - for his sheer speed, his simply incredible speed," he told the Daily Mail. "I don't think anyone can match him in the sport.

"Now I'm older, I'm sure we would have a different relationship. There would still be intense moments because we are both quick, so we would be very close to each other, but we've both matured a lot. I think I'm much better at nurturing relationships between team-mates now. It depends on the drivers.

"Put Sebastian with Fernando Alonso and the team would be in trouble straight away, the chemistry would just..."

Hamilton also made light of Red Bull's recent woes when Vettel ignored team orders to overtake his team-mate Mark Webber and win the Malaysian Grand Prix.

"You know, I even think I could drive with Sebastian. I just wouldn't turn the engine down," he joked.
Fernando es de otro planeta
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Alonso y Ferrari, un binomio destinado al triunfo - por maripi - 07-05-2013, 20:11

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)