Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 3 Media
URGENTE: La FIA (AUN no) limita el uso de los escapes soplados
Brawn:
It will affect all the teams. These staccato exhausts you hear, I don't think you are going to hear them anymore. "The teams have all been developing their engine management systems to get the maximum advantage from the exhausts, and the FIA want to push us in a different direction now so there will be changes there. I've no idea what will be the outcome there, but it has forced all the teams to have a fresh look at what they are doing in terms of engine strategies."

Horner:
"I think that it is going to have an affect with all teams that have been utilising it. That appears to be 90 per cent of the grid, if you look at how many teams are running blown diffusers. It is not something unique to this year, it is something that started last year, so Barcelona will clearly show what effect this will have. It is inevitable and the unfortunate consequence of success."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/91475
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: URGENTE: Cambio de reglas en Barcelona... - por Truzone - 17-05-2011, 19:07

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 5 invitado(s)