Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 3 voto(s) - 2.33 Media
El Reglamento de la F1 como excusa del fracaso.
pagina de la FIA, usé el buscador.
2006, renault y damper.

http://fia.com/mediacentre/press_release...06-02.html

http://fia.com/resources/documents/15385...cision.pdf

"Q: Do you think that mass dampers are aerodynamic devices?
HORNER: Are they aerodynamic devices? Obviously they affect aerodynamic behaviour of the car, however it’s, by description, a mass damper, it’s obviously a moving part. Located wherever teams have chosen to put it. Obviously, there has been some activity with mass dampers this weekend and we’ll wait to see where it finishes up.

John HOWETT (TOYOTA),: We don’t use one. I think in the end, the teams have to push the regulations to the limit and the regulator, in the end, needs to define the limits to what we can operate. Whether we have a view or not is immaterial, somebody has to define whether or not mass dampers are in fact against the regulations or not and then it’s up to the teams to decide whether that will enhance the performance of their car or not.

Mario , BMW: Same here. And that applies not only to mass dampers but also all other, for instance, aerodynamic devices. I would like to add that it’s certainly not helpful that the interpretations or the definition of the rules are changing on a daily basis, because certainly you prepare for something and, having got the interpretation once, you should be able to rely on this.
NH: I think everything is said. I’m in line with what the gentlemen said and we have had our own experiences of this, as you know. It would be nice to have a clear definition. I understand that it is not always possible at the beginning, but I think we should clarify this particular situation, and then we know where we are, because, at the moment, nobody really knows where they are.

y lo que la gente se suele olvidar...
No era solo un dispositivo de renault:
"Q: (Peter Farkas – Auto Motor) Fernando, could you make it clear that there’s no decision yet about the use of mass dampers in Hungary, because we’ve seen the technical delegate’s report that they found mass dampers in the Toro Rosso cars but they didn’t say anything about Renault.
FA: I don’t know. I just arrived now, I came here to the press conference, so I need to see the engineers and I don’t know if it’s in the car or not."

http://fia.com/mediacentre/press_informa...conf2.html

Sam MICHAEL (WILLIAMS): I would say that we’ve experimented with that type of damper and we definitely found gains with it on the track. We’re obviously not running it at the moment, like most people. It will obviously be up to the FIA on the 22nd of August to decide what’s what and to decide on the future direction for it. There’s no doubt that you gain through less load oscillation on the tyres, particularly in the end of straight condition; that’s the place where you find the main advantage, but it’s all out there at the moment. We’ll wait and see.

Ross BRAWN (FERRARI): We’ve had a system fitted on occasions this year, not every race. Some tracks it seems to suit more than others and obviously we don’t have the system fitted now.

Pat SYMONDS: The devices have been in use at Renault since the last quarter of 2005 and we have raced with them at every race up to Germany. I think the events of Germany are pretty well documented, there’s no point in discussing those. The stewards did challenge what we did and that now therefore has to go to the Court of Appeal as the FIA have appealed against the stewards. It’s actually nothing to do with Renault, it’s between the FIA and the stewards. As that’s a process that’s on-going, I don’t think it’s correct for me to comment on the technicalities of it, although we have our defence, if you like, of our position. We have every faith in the International Court of Appeal. We believe it is an unbiased final judgement and we shall wait and see what the outcome is.

Q: (Steve Cooper – F1 Racing) A question for Pat, will Renault give evidence at the FIA Court of Appeal hearing and if the appeal goes against you, could you, or would you, appeal the verdict?
PAT SYMONDS: The Court of Appeal process allows all interested parties to appear and give evidence if they so wish and I believe every Formula One team has been invited to that hearing. Renault will attend and will put forward a case. Should the FIA win the appeal against the Stewards’ decision, I think we would have to consider our position of course, but we are so convinced that the decision will be upheld – the technical argument is so overwhelming – we haven’t actually even thought of that process yet.

( Estaban tan convencidos de que era legal, que no tenían nada preparado para apelar..)

¿Tres campeonatos?
El problema es que entonces querré conseguir otro, y otro y otro... La ambición es imparable, infinita.

Fernando Alonso
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: El Reglamento de la F1 como excusa del fracaso. - por Rubenchu - 17-08-2011, 17:12
RE: El Reglamento de la F1 como excusa del fracaso. - por Rubenchu - 17-08-2011, 20:37
RE: El Reglamento de la F1 como excusa del fracaso. - por Rubenchu - 18-08-2011, 02:44
RE: El Reglamento de la F1 como excusa del fracaso. - por Wallabee - 18-08-2011, 11:57
RE: El Reglamento de la F1 como excusa del fracaso. - por Wallabee - 19-08-2011, 08:07
RE: El Reglamento de la F1 como excusa del fracaso. - por Wallabee - 20-08-2011, 19:05
RE: El Reglamento de la F1 como excusa del fracaso. - por Rubenchu - 21-08-2011, 00:12
RE: El Reglamento de la F1 como excusa del fracaso. - por Rubenchu - 21-08-2011, 00:13
RE: El Reglamento de la F1 como excusa del fracaso. - por El abuelo - 21-08-2011, 02:34
RE: El Reglamento de la F1 como excusa del fracaso. - por Rubenchu - 22-08-2011, 15:20

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)