Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 3 Media
CARRERON DE FERNANDO Y DESASTROSA ESTRATEGIA DE FERRARI
Q: (Mike Doodson - Honorary) Congratulations for providing a really thrilling race today and I think you all had some very exciting passes, but the one that I think got our imagination going was Mark going down the hill, no DRS and taking it straight to Alonso. Could you tell us about that and whether it was just a moment's inspiration or had you calculated it all?

Webber: Well, you don't have much time to get the calculator out at that point, mate, so I think most of the race I was still charged with frustration from the start, so when I came out behind Fernando, obviously we were very, very close going down into Eau Rouge and I knew Fernando would have been using some KERS so I was using some KERS as well. I got a tow, obviously, and then I thought if I can get to the inside then I might have the line but obviously both of us are very experienced, we both don't give much too easily, so it was a good battle and very, very rewarding that it worked out OK, but it takes two guys doing a good job to get all that right obviously, so it's more rewarding when you can do it with someone like Fernando because he's a world-class driver and he knows when enough is enough. Obviously my attitude might have been a bit different with someone else, let's say, but in the end, it worked out for me today but in Monza, maybe it's his turn to do it to me. I was breathing in at the bottom, I got in and I looked in the mirror at the top and I saw he was still in... well, he had no choice, obviously in the end he had to... one of us had to lift and I had a slightly better line and it was he who had to lift.

No vi yo tanto revuelo en 2007 cuando se lo hizo Fernando a Hamilton, y sin ventajas de que uno de los dos estuviese saliendo de boxes como en este caso....Rolleyes

------------

SPA - Analysis and reaction

http://www.ferrari.com/English/Formula1/...ction.aspx
#LoMejorEstaPorLlegar 
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: CARRERON DE FERNANDO Y DESASTROSA ESTRATEGIA DE FERRARI - por Melife1 - 29-08-2011, 23:09

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)