Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Pirelli modifica su compuesto duro: se asemejará al de 2012
(26-04-2013, 14:12)maripi escribió: As far as I understand it, the main change from 2012-13 was not actually to the stickiness of the hard tyre but to its operational range – ie, the working range was “lower” last year – “lower” as in a lower temperature window of operation. The 2013 hard tyre, with a “higher” working range, has been more prone to graining and wear “below” the window – and it is this problem that Pirelli are endeavoring to fix.

On the basis of Bahrain, one could conclude that this change isn’t necessarily good for LotusF1 (which found its way nicely into the hard tyre’s high working range without any graining issues) and also for Force India. For Mercedes and Ferrari, meanwhile, this latest change might be an improvement. There’s now more chance, in summary, for more teams to find some sort of sweet spot on the hard tyre (which is being used in conjunction with the medium in Spain) than was the case in Bahrain. (In both races, the compound selection was/is hard-medium).

http://peterwindsor.com/2013/04/25/hard-...r-pirelli/

A esto me refería de Peter Windsor, gracias maripi Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
@jgarciaillanf1
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
Re: RE: Pirelli modifica su compuesto duro: se asemejará al de 2012 - por Josemurcia7 - 26-04-2013, 14:56

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)