Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 5 Media
Alonso, el tercer mejor piloto de la historia, MATEMATICAMENTE.
Yet, with all the above pretty much in the past, I do not think I have ever seen a driver with any more commitment, any more speed when it is needed, any more intelligence in his approach to a race, any more simple determination to make the most of a car that is not worthy of being in the lead of a race, than that shown by Fernando Alonso over this past couple of seasons. The last race at the Hockenheimring was one of the best displays, taken over a whole, difficult weekend, as I have ever seen by a race driver. Not spectacular in the Senna tradition and not stealthy in the Prost tradition but sheer speed combined with a respect for the machinery.

He did, and still does not, have the best car or the fastest car as did Schumacher for many of his victories. He did not have the back up of his number 2 driver in Felipe Massa yet still drove a faultless race, and under extreme pressure for most of it, to demonstrate a master class of a weekend. Perhaps he will prove me wrong in the second half of the season or in the seasons ahead but if anybody ever combined the very best of both Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost then I think it can only be Alonso. He is even fairly adept at the political side of things. To dip into the world of fantasy for a moment, if those two greats were ever morphed into one then Alonso is surely that progeny. I have never thought that of any driver since the late eighties and I make no apologies for thinking that now. He is simply ‘The Best’.

http://www.radiosport.co.nz/opinion/bob-...-26jul2012
Fernando es de otro planeta
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Alonso, el tercer mejor piloto de la historia, MATEMATICAMENTE. - por maripi - 19-07-2014, 22:27

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)