Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 5 Media
1. GP AUSTRALIA 2017
AUSTRALIAN GP
Yusuke Hasegawa of Honda, admits he is worried about reliability ahead of the Australian Grand Prix, as well as other weaknesses with the car.

“We have done some bench testing at Sakura, but we haven’t run the engine on the track yet so I do not understand the situation as of today.”

But although Honda are not 100% convinced they have fully resolved the vibration problems, Hasegawa did confirm that the issues experienced during the first week of testing, which included an oil tank design issue, have now been fixed.

“In the Spanish test, trouble occurred in the oil tank on the first day of the first week and the engine itself on the second day. I do not disclose what kind of trouble, but I have taken countermeasures.

“It was a matter of design [the oil tank]. There was a baffle plate inside, but it seems that it was not able to properly suck up oil, because its shape was bad.

http://www.f1reader.com/news/honda-s-has...-gp-166647

Mensajes en este tema
1. GP AUSTRALIA 2017 - por mod2 - 20-03-2017, 15:59
RE: #1. GRAN PREMIO de AUSTRALIA - 2017 - por enrike hu fr - 23-03-2017, 18:57
#1. GRAN PREMIO de AUSTRALIA - 2017 - por Pablo - 24-03-2017, 00:54
#1. GRAN PREMIO de AUSTRALIA - 2017 - por Pablo - 26-03-2017, 06:16

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 48 invitado(s)