Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 9 voto(s) - 3.11 Media
TEMPORADA 2022 DE FÓRMULA 1 [Hilo oficial] (Tema Cerrado)
La puyita a la FIA

Fernando Alonso: "It was a fun race today and we are happy to finish in fifth position. I was hoping there would be some drama at the end, and we might have sneaked a podium with all of the action, but it was fun to be fighting amongst it inside the top five places. I think our final position should realistically be fourth because I saw Charles [Leclerc] weaving multiple times in front of Lewis [Hamilton] and, compared to what happened to me in Canada, I guess it's not allowed and should be a penalty. Looking back at the weekend as a whole, I think the car was very good and I felt more competitive than in any other races so far this season. We executed our race very well and showed consistent pace. I'm expecting us to keep this up and hopefully maintain our competitiveness again over the next few races. I must say congratulations to Carlos [Sainz] on his first win and, also, I'm glad Zhou is OK after his incident at the start. It shows how far safety has come in modern Formula 1 racing."

Mensajes en este tema
RE: TEMPORADA 2022 DE FÓRMULA 1 [Hilo oficial] - por taik - 03-07-2022, 21:58

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 386 invitado(s)