Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 9 voto(s) - 3.11 Media
TEMPORADA 2022 DE FÓRMULA 1 [Hilo oficial] (Tema Cerrado)
(01-08-2022, 10:57)Drevalth escribió: https://www.astonmartinf1.com/en-GB/news...f1-in-2023

Confirmado

Aston Martin Aramco Cognizant Formula One Team is delighted to confirm that Fernando Alonso will join the team in 2023 on a multi-year contract.
1019046820-SUT-20220324-GP2202 141312MS1 3365mb

The whole company is very excited to bring Fernando's incredible experience and brilliant pace and racecraft to the team.

The recruitment of a special talent such as Fernando is a clear statement of intent from an organisation that has committed to developing a winning Formula One team.

Fernando Alonso

"This Aston Martin team is clearly applying the energy and commitment to win, and it is therefore one of the most exciting teams in Formula One today.

"I have known Lawrence and Lance for many years and it is very obvious that they have the ambition and passion to succeed in Formula One.

"I have watched as the team has systematically attracted great people with winning pedigrees, and I have become aware of the huge commitment to new facilities and resources at Silverstone.

"No one in Formula One today is demonstrating a greater vision and absolute commitment to winning, and that makes it a really exciting opportunity for me."

A mi no es que emocione mucho AM, Puerto quizás explique lo de ayer. 
Ahora bien, ¿Que fue primero? El huevo o la gallina?. Es decir, debido al al follón de ayer, Fernando lo ha visto claro y ha confirmado corriendo a AM o Alpine lo sabía ya desde hace varias carreras y por eso le ha dado este trato a Fer.

Mensajes en este tema
RE: TEMPORADA 2022 DE FÓRMULA 1 [Hilo oficial] - por Drevalth - 01-08-2022, 11:02

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 380 invitado(s)