Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Horner: Ferrari are the ones on top
Horner: Ferrari are the ones on top
[Imagen: Christian-Horner_2576385.jpg]

Christian Horner reckons "people are under-estimating where Ferrari are" as many have said Red Bull are the team to beat this season.

Having won the double last year, Red Bull enter this campaign as the team to beat with their pre-season form going a long way towards backing up that claim.

The Bulls, reportedly, set many of their fastest lap times with fuel left over in the tank and yet they still managed to finish the day's running in the P1 slot.

Ferrari, though, did have their turn at the top of the timesheets although rumours claim the F150's strong point is its race-pace.

"I think Ferrari look very strong, I think people are under-estimating where Ferrari are. We hope that we are somewhere near competitive," Horner told Reuters.

"There's a few teams that have shown good form in testing, Mercedes have recently taken a step. It's difficult to say where McLaren are; one thing's for sure, they will at some point emerge near the front of the field.

"I think it's doubtful that you will see one team dominate and run away with the first five races for example."

But whether Red Bull have a similar dominant year to 2010 or have to fight it out with their rivals, Horner reckons reigning World Champ Sebastian Vettel is in for another great season.

"He will go into the next year with his confidence certainly high and in many respects it's a degree of expectation already dealt with," said Horner.

"If he hadn't have won there would be that 'Oh, Vettel's got to do it this year; now or never' kind of thing.

"He's achieved the Championship, he turns up in Melbourne as the reigning World Champion with the No 1 on his car and I think that will give him an added confidence and desire with perhaps not quite the pressure had he not have done it."

FUENTE:
http://www.planetf1.com/news/3213/682815...nes-on-top

Vamos, que se quitan la presion de ser el equipo a batir, y dice que el equipo a batir es Ferrari, y que la gente subestima desde que lograron ellos el campeonato la pasada temporada a Ferrari...que el ritmo de carrera del Ferrari es mejor... pero que no habrá un claro dominador que se destaque facilmente del resto a lo largo de las primeras carreras...
En la F1 tu primer rival es tu compañero de equipo.
mi twitter: @valanggar
Responder
Gracias por la noticia, aunque uno no puede nunca fiarse de redbull, siempre decian este tipo de cosas la temporada pasada
Responder
Menudos patanes estos... ¿ se piensan que somos gilip....as?
Responder
Estos son Red "Bulo" .... no cambian...
Responder
pf, jugar al despiste sin duda no se le da muy bien. Aunque el año pasado lograron desquiciarnos en algunas carreras.
Fernando, do you feel that some people are worrying because you are back in the championship? - Maybe it seems like this, yes.
Responder
joder que ganas tengo de ver a fernando luchando por ganar carreras de nuevooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
pd: tenia que decirlo!
Responder
http://www.planetf1.com/news/18227/68278...aby-Alonso-

Coulthard, hablando de las similitudes entre Fernando y Vettel
Fernando es de otro planeta
Responder
(21-03-2011, 23:15)maripi escribió: http://www.planetf1.com/news/18227/68278...aby-Alonso-

Coulthard, hablando de las similitudes entre Fernando y Vettel

Gracias por poner el enlace....pero me he puesto malo. Se que no es culpa tuya maripi. Blush

Pero cada vez que termino de leer uno de estos artículos, y llego a los comentarios me enciendo. No puedeo evitarlo. Me dan ganas de entrar en las casas de estos energúmenos con unos lunchacus y... pimba, pimba!!! Angry

¡Avanti, Fer, AVANTI!

[Imagen: corea2010.jpg]
Responder
Para lo mentirosos que son, se les da un poco mal...
[Imagen: mafiam.gif]
Responder
Tener mejor ritmo es mejor cuantas menos veces entres a cambiar gomas. Con 4 veces ya no favorece tanto (excepto que Ferrari consiga entrar una menos que el resto)
Fernando Alonso, embajador de UNICEF.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)