Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 5 Media
Ferrari descarta subir al podio en Australia
(05-03-2012, 22:04)Dani-F1 escribió: Brutal la arenga de Fernando a su equipo. Y dice lo que muchos comentamos ayer por aquí, sobre el tema RedBull:

Fernando approved Domenicali’s words: “Above all I want to thank you all for the work you’ve done. These were some very intense months and weeks and I know that you’re giving it your all, that you’re working 24/7 on the track and here at the Works to provide me and Felipe with a strong car. The new single-seater has some characteristics, which are difficult to understand and maybe we’re not where we want to be yet. But we’ve all live through many Formula 1 seasons and we all know very well that until we’re not in Australia we don’t really know where we stand regarding to the others. There’s lots of talk and many ideas, but nobody knows the truth. For example yesterday Red Bull, considered by many to be the front-runner, had only a few laps and the last time on the sheet: if something similar had happened to us, hell would have broken loose, but here nobody really noticed it. More than ever we have to give it our all to improve, from the one who’s responsible for the rear-view mirror to the one who’s responsible for the piston. We’re united and we’re giving it our all, because we all want the same. I just want to remind you of an episode two years ago: at the last test in Barcelona we were fifth behind Red Bull, McLaren, Sauber and Force India and two weeks later we gained a one-two win in Bahrain. What counts is not to be first in the first race, but in November, at the end of the Championship….”

nos lee!!! jeje