Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 5 Media
OFICIAL: Raikkonen volverá a vestir de rojo Ferrari a partir de 2014
Para que entraría en la página de Ferrari antes de acostarme.... Eliminada de favoritos pero ya.

excusatio non petita..... el infame de Domenicali:

Some say that the Alonso-Raikkonen pairing is a Dream Team, while others reckon that it won’t work having two cockerels in the same hen house. Will something change in the way the team is run or in its relationship with Fernando?

Nothing will change in the way the team is run. Since the world began, our drivers have always started on equal terms. It’s always been that way and always will. Then, during the course of the season, if the situation is such that one driver can help the other based on the points table, it’s logical and right that it should happen. It’s happened in the past and will happen in the future, as all drivers who have driven a Ferrari have demonstrated. It occurred at the time of Fangio and Collins and more recently with Salo and Irvine, when the Finn gave up on his only chance of a win in Formula 1 to help his team-mate, as Raikkonen was helped by Felipe, before repaying the compliment and again with Felipe and Fernando. As for the Dream Team, I’m not in the habit of dreaming with my eyes open, as it’s not in my nature to do so. I would only say that the combination of Fernando and Kimi is the best one could have today in Formula 1, in terms of talent, experience, competitive spirit and the ability to move car development forward. As for the “poultry” question, it brings to mind football fans who are scared of rival teams because they have so many strong forwards and so they hope they will fight each other for the ball… For anyone thinking that the choice of Kimi is somehow an anti-Alonso choice, I can put their minds at rest: at Ferrari, everyone knows the interests of the team come first and only then those of the individual. Fernando is a key asset for this team and he will be for a long time. I’m sure he is the first to be happy with a choice made to strengthen the group, because he is too intelligent not to realise that a stronger team can only be an advantage.”
- See more at: http://formula1.ferrari.com/news/domenic...9xDNi.dpuf

Seguro que Alonso está feliz.... seguro. Con Schumacher no pensabáis lo mismo. Y con Vettel seguro que tampoco.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: OFICIAL: Raikkonen volverá a vestir de rojo Ferrari a partir de 2014 - por susa - 12-09-2013, 01:38

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 7 invitado(s)