Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 5 Media
OFICIAL: Raikkonen volverá a vestir de rojo Ferrari a partir de 2014
Kimi Raikkonen's return could re-energise Ferrari
In years to come will Ferrari’s rehiring of Kimi Raikkonen be remembered as a triumph, a bold move that heralded a return to former glories?
Rehiring of Kimi Raikkonen can fire up Ferrari
Ice man: Kimi Raikkonen is older and wiser than when he left Ferrari and is still extremely quick Photo: EPA
By David Coulthard6:50AM BST 12 Sep 2013Comments1 Comment
Or will it be remembered as a disaster, a relationship that ended in tears for a second time in the space of a few seasons? I cannot say for certain but it is going to be fascinating finding out.
One thing I do know, having worked with Kimi, is that what you see is very much what you get. He is cool, unflappable and completely apolitical. He just does not get involved in all of the paddock conspiracy stuff.
Like Felipe Massa at the moment, Kimi will get on with the job at hand and not rock the boat. He did not rock the boat in 2008 and 2009 when Felipe started to get on top of him.
Kimi’s ice-cool demeanour should not be mistaken for a lack of desire, though. He did not leave Ferrari on the best of terms in 2010, having lost his way somewhat, but he is older and wiser now after two years out in the World Rally Championship. And he is still extremely quick.
The question is will Fernando Alonso rock the boat if Kimi starts to push him close, or even beat him? I don’t think so.

A lot of people refer back to Fernando’s time at McLaren in 2007,  and cite that season as proof that he is liable to throw his toys out of the pram if he does not get his way.
I disagree. I believe Fernando lost  his cool because he felt destabilised and betrayed by the fact  that McLaren did not deliver on promises made, rather than because a rookie Lewis Hamilton was challenging him.
In my opinion, Fernando is the complete driver and will raise his game with Kimi there for the next two seasons, which is a worry for everyone else.
Ross Brawn might say that Mercedes have the strongest pairing in Lewis and Nico Rosberg.
Red Bull principal Christian Horner might try to claim that Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo is the best line-up. But on paper at least, no one can compete with Fernando and Kimi.
I happen to think the new engine package will largely determine who wins next year, but with James Allison and Rory Byrne back on the technical side, and Kimi and Fernando in the cockpit, Ferrari are starting to look very strong.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorsp...rrari.html
Fernando es de otro planeta
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: OFICIAL: Raikkonen volverá a vestir de rojo Ferrari a partir de 2014 - por maripi - 12-09-2013, 16:09

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 7 invitado(s)