Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Busco artículo de Tony Dodgins.
Victor Seara en su blog nos ha recomendado leer el artículo de Tony Dodgins en la revista F1 RACING de este mes. Es sobre el polémico trato de la prensa inglesa a Fernando y de otras cosas que le ha sucedido y sobre todo de la controvertida rueda de prensa en Alemania. Yo por aquí no lo he encontrado y quisiera saber si alguien lo ha leído o lo puede colgar. Gracias.
Responder
Supongo que te refieres a este articulo, pero no deja leerlo:
http://www.f1racing.co.uk/content
En brazos del viento. El primer acto de una tiranía, son los esfuerzos de las entidades poderosas, por privatizar los recursos públicos, Robert F. Kennedy.
Responder

No lo he leido, aunque el título de entrada, no me ha gustado mucho.

"¿Por qué es Alonso el villano de la F1 ?Tony Dodgins los debates de la demonización del Sr. polémica"

A ver si alguien que esté suscrito a f1racing, nos puede contar. Se que alguien tenía suscripción, aunque ahora no recuerdo quien.
Responder
Voy a intentar conseguirlo, si al final lo consigo pondré el enlace en este hilo
"Se que me debo a una afición y espero darle todo tipo de satisfacciones en la pista." Fernando Alonso
Responder
Sajo es este?
Alonso: McLaren pain helped me to grow up in F1

Painted as the villain after leaving McLaren at the end of a single bitter and acrimonious campaign there in 2007, double F1 World Champion and 2010 Ferrari recruit Fernando Alonso insists his year alongside Lewis Hamilton helped to prepare him for anything
Reflecting on what was inarguably the most difficult, strained and painful season of his F1 career to-date, Fernando Alonso has revealed that he 'grew up' both personally and professionally during his time at McLaren-Mercedes alongside Lewis Hamilton back in 2007 – and three years on, he believes he is entering a far more tranquil and happy period, now that he has fulfilled his father's prophecy in achieving the ultimate goal in the sport.

“My father always told me this would happen,” the Spaniard told British newspaper The Guardian. “He said, 'If you race for Ferrari then you can retire – your life is complete'. After I won my two championships for Renault I said, 'I'm happy now – my career is complete', and he said, 'No, no, if you drive for Ferrari people will forget the championships – they will remember you as a Ferrari driver'. I said, 'Okay, Papa, we'll see'. Now I think he was right. Ferrari gives you a special feeling.”

Arriving at McLaren as the reigning double F1 World Champion, Alonso had expectations of being treated as the Woking-based outfit's number one driver to befit such a status, but he rapidly discovered – much to his evident chagrin – that ambitious young rookie team-mate Lewis Hamilton and the team management had other ideas, very much adhering to their unchanging policy of equality of opportunity between the two drivers.

What followed were seven months of bitter and acrimonious infighting, very public spats and even threats of blackmail [see separate story – click here], the end result of which was that neither Alonso nor Hamilton succeeded in clinching the crown that was there for the taking, instead focussing too much upon their fraught internecine duel and failing to notice Ferrari rival Kimi Raikkonen sneaking surreptitiously up behind them and diving out of the shadows to snatch the coveted trophy away from their grasp at the close.

Uncomfortable an experience as that undeniably was, the Oviedo native insists that it helped to improve him as a driver and to mentally condition him for anything that F1 might choose to throw at him. Good training, one might argue, for his 2010 arrival at a team historically famous for its internal pressure cauldron, intense, merciless media glare and maelstrom of politics and polemics – as well as for the increased attention the generally shy and reserved 28-year-old will doubtless receive all around the globe now that he is behind the wheel of one of the scarlet cars.

Some 36,000 avid fans turned out to watch the 21-time grand prix-winner in testing at Valencia earlier this month – more, astonishingly, than attended last year's Turkish Grand Prix in Istanbul. And this for a nation that prior to Alonso's success in the top flight, had barely even given the sport so much as a second glance.

“2007 was very difficult, but I learnt a lot personally,” the Asturian candidly underlined. “At the time, McLaren and Ferrari were fighting each other and it was very close. In the end I think we had the better car, but we finished second and third. Unfortunately, we did something wrong.

“It was good for my career to take that step of joining [McLaren] and growing up. I learned how to work with a team and also to ¬withstand the media pressure. The difficulties I had were coming from the team and the media. Now I am much more prepared for everything in Formula 1 – and in life as well.

“It was a hard battle when I started [as a Spaniard in F1] – there was nothing. When I raced at Minardi in my first year (2001), my family had to watch me on German TV. In Spain there were no TV rights for Formula 1. Now I think the attention on me here will go up even more – but the biggest difficulty will be outside Spain. When I race in Australia or Korea or Japan I know it will be a big change for me, because Ferrari fans are worldwide. It's very nice if you win but it's not so good if you lose. All this is part of being a Ferrari driver.”

sorry, me he confundido.
Sorry, me he confundido
ALONSO UNO DE LOS GRANDES DE LA FORMULA UNO
Responder
¿Como se suben los jpg?
Responder
FerFer súbelo desde tu ordenador a un sitio de fotos tipo flick, de ahí copiar la URL y ya lo puedes pegar aquí

Brundle en Sky: "Alonso podría conducir un bidón de basura sin una rueda y hacer un podio" LOL
Responder
(06-10-2010, 18:31)Mazadeembrague escribió: Supongo que te refieres a este articulo, pero no deja leerlo:
http://www.f1racing.co.uk/content

Exacto. Esperaremos a que lo suban. Gracias chicos.
Creo que por un comentario que leí en el blog de Victor Seara lo defiende, pero no sé por eso me pica la curiosidad y me gustaría leerlo.
Responder
(06-10-2010, 20:58)FerFer escribió: ¿Como se suben los jpg?

Súbelo aquí: http://tinypic.com/

Luego te da una serie de enlaces y tienes que copiar el que comienza por [img]...
[Imagen: Oheir.png]
Responder
(06-10-2010, 18:09)Sajo escribió: Victor Seara en su blog nos ha recomendado leer el artículo de Tony Dodgins en la revista F1 RACING de este mes. Es sobre el polémico trato de la prensa inglesa a Fernando y de otras cosas que le ha sucedido y sobre todo de la controvertida rueda de prensa en Alemania. Yo por aquí no lo he encontrado y quisiera saber si alguien lo ha leído o lo puede colgar. Gracias.

No me extraña que el Seara lo haya "recomendado" ... menudo impresentable que está hecho el muy cab*******

En Forocoches lo ha colgado un tal viru0043

[Imagen: escanear0004xe.th.jpg] IMAGESHACK 1

[Imagen: escanear0001k.th.jpg] IMAGESHACK 2

[Imagen: escanear0002o.th.jpg] IMAGESHACK 3

[Imagen: escanear0003qa.th.jpg] IMAGESHACK 4

Pero qué tio más falso XDDDDD Angry . Primero le dora la píldora para acabar atacándole.

Cita:"Mira, ahí está sentado ese cabrón como una mosquita muerta -me dijo un miembro de McLaren al día siguiente-. Si tuviera una pistola..."

Después de lo de Hungría.

Confused

Además ¿a qué santas narices viene ahora a sacar a relucir este tema que es más viejo que Matusalem?

¿No se puede esperar a que acabe el Mundial?

Me gustaría saber la opinión de la "otra parte" involucrada usease la de Alonso y todo su séquito , porque la de JONATHAN NEALE y la actitud de De la Rosa para con él ya me la sé.

Y además se veía y se ve a Alonso cruzarse con algunos mecánicos de Mclaren por el padock y chocar las manos y hablarse.

[Imagen: 281wozt.jpg]
"Fernando es como Ferrari. No afloja nunca , siempre a fondo"

Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)