Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Los medios eligen a Fernando Alonso como el mejor de 2012
Y lo que dice James Allen de Alonso:

Gazzetta gave Alonso a perfect 10, which leaves no room for improvement.

Though he is having his best season in F1 to date, leading the championship with three wins without having the fastest car and has convinced many sceptics who doubted his ability, to say that the season has been perfect is to exaggerate. He’s been close to perfect and if he holds on to win the title it will be one of the most remarkable in the sport’s history.

The only season in my career I can compare it to is Ayrton Senna’s 1993 season where he managed to win five of the 16 races, including the legendary wet weather win at Donington, where I got soaked reporting from the pit lane for US TV network ESPN.

But the active suspension Williams of Prost and Hill was too strong that year and Prost duly won the title, with Senna second.

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2012/08/ja...on-so-far/
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Los medios eligen a Fernando Alonso como el mejor de 2012 - por Eau Rouge - 21-08-2012, 14:28

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)