Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 5 Media
TEMPORADA 2024 DE FÓRMULA 1 [Hilo oficial]
“Also they have the capacity in Sakura of building something really nice. I visited Sakura in 2014, 2015, 2016. I haven’t visited yet at the moment, but I know that they are really, really motivated there.”

Alonso expects Aston Martin will also be in a strong position when F1 introduces its new sustainable fuels in 2026. “This is something that also I will love to experiment with, as I said before, with Aramco, a great partner,” he said.

“So I see a win-win situation. I respect the Japanese culture as as you all know. We just came from Japan, a special race – always I have a special helmet when we race in Japan. Samurai tattoo on my back, so there are a lot of links always with Japan.

“This 2026, it is appealing and hopefully after the experience with McLaren-Honda and the IndyCar as well, we have now this opportunity to work again together. That for me is a true pleasure.”

https://www.racefans.net/2024/04/11/why-...ren-years/
 Fernando està CONECTADO al  AMR24. 
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: TEMPORADA 2024 DE FÓRMULA 1 [Hilo oficial] - por Enrike red - 12-04-2024, 12:41

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 15 invitado(s)